4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2014 11:06 AM by XyujinX

iPhone Video Download

XyujinX

Hello fellow Globe Community Members,

Sorry guys I've been an android user ever since from Galaxy Tab P1000, Galaxy Pocket, Xperia X10, Cloudfone OneTouch Magic and many more.

Ngayon ganito yung problem ko. I have an iPhone iOS 7.1.2 and hindi pa talaga ako familiar sa device na to.

Question is:

• How am I going to download video from the internet like torrent files.
      • Any Apps that you can suggest. And how to use it.

Naku kung sa android lang to, kahit walang third party apps pwede na magdownload eh.

Arte kasi ng Apple. Hehe

Thanks in advance.

• Re: iPhone Video Download
          RNav

XyujinX Apple doesn't allow it. Easiest way is to jailbreak the phone and install a torrent app.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Ryan Jae Ongcuangco

i download mo nalang sa computer mo yung torrent files tapos i-transfer mo sa iPhone mo using AVplayer, bilin mo yang AVPlayer maganda yang app na yan kahit anong video or audio files pwede nya i-play, problema kasi sa iOS pili lang yung mga format na nai-pplay nya.

at ang kagandahan pa sa AVplayer yung wifi-transfer basta connected yung laptop mo at iPhone sa same wifi network pwede ka na mag send ng files via wifi. gamit ko yan din AVplayer.

zyper95

XyujinX For Apple devices the only way to download a movie or any apps directly to your device is via iTunes or the Apple App Store. Now if you really like to download via torrent, I would advise to just download it through your computer then just transfer it via iTunes.

XyujinX

Thank you guys.

Recently I was able to download a free Video Downloader application. And it was a great app. No need to jailbreak the device. Yun nga lang. I haven't tried downloading a torrent file. Pero I think pwede din dito. So far a great app for video downloading.