5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2014 5:09 PM by zyper95

First timer here!

beachyful

I'm a first timer and i want to avail the iphone 5s that's P1799 that consist plan999 + P800 cash out. I have some questions to ask.

1. How much will it cost me upon applying? is it P1799? or double the price which is P3598?

2. Is it required to pay P19200 in cash upon applying or that's the P800/mo for a 24 month-contract?

3. The plan says that it has a FREE calls and texts, it has limits or its unlimited?

4. Can i receive the phone right after applying?

5. how long will it take to activate the sim?

Thank you! hope that i can get a response immediately. Plan to apply a postpaid plan on Sunday!

• Re: First timer here!
          zyper95

beachyful Basically your monthly will be P1799/mo for a 24mo contract period if you plan to breakdown the gadget cash-out for whole contract period. However, if you pay outright the cost of the gadget (P19200) your monthly fee will only be P999. Yes, you can receive the device right a way as long as it is available at the Globe Business Center you chose to file your application. For the activation of the sim usually takes around 1-2 business day. For more details visit your nearest Globe Business Center or you can call the Globe sales hotline at 730-1010.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              beachyful

I went to globe center yesterday, they said that the 800php cashout is only applicable if i have credit card. I dont have a source of income but every month im receiving remittances from my sons abroad. its less 18k+ a month. Do i really have to pay the 19200 on cash or is there any way that i can pay the 800/mo? one more thing, you need 3 latest remittances right? i have may and july only. I don't have any for june because my son arrived here that month. can i pass may, july, and august?

zyper95

Yes, you may bring your 2 remittances documents. Do you have a savings account? If you do, may be you can show them as an additional documentation. As for the cash-out, you can try to pursuade the csr if the cash-out can be applied to your monthly billing without a credit card. It is best to ask the Globe representative what are the better alternative to get your desired plan.

beachyful

Yes i do. but i don't have a passbook. just an ATM card. My plan was denied because the representative said that they need 3 remittances. i brought my past remittances, all of them. but they said they need 3 latest. Really? I tried to persuade the csr but she insisted that i need a credit card to avail the 800/mo billing. im a senior citizen and im not already qualified to get a credit card.

zyper95

Actually the 3 latest remittance slips are essential to your application to show your proof income comes regularly. If you know someone or a other relative who is a Globe postpaid subscriber you can ask them as your guarantor.

1 of 1 people found this helpful