12 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2014 1:16 PM by Paulo D

frustrating globe cystomer service

fuzzylumpkins

Hi! I dnt know whom to talk regarding my problem with globe and then I saw this at the net. I am a globe user for 12 yrs. I shifted to post paid 2yrs ago. Everything is ok until I hav finish my 2 yrs contract and I decided to renew my contract. My sister reapplied for plan 999 for me and it was processed.  I realized that same day I might need a higher plan since im paying 2300-2600 per month. I called 211 that night for cancellation of plan 999. He said I have to wait for 24-48h for cancellation of plan 999 before I reapply for higher plan. I been calling the next few days but all they said was to wait for another 24-48 hrs. I even talk to the team manager but i got the same answer. Now it been ten days since may last call and yet there is no confirmation globe about cancellation of plan 999. Its very frustrating. Whom can I talk to now?

• Re: frustrating globe cystomer service
          zyper95

fuzzylumpkins Do you have a reference number regarding your request for the cancellation of the applied for the recontract? Try to contact the loyalty hotline since you are for re-contract they are the one should handle your case. You can contact the loyalty hotline at 730-1300. Tell them that you request is already past the 24-48 hour period and it has not been processed yet. You can also try to visit your nearest Globe Business Center just make sure to bring the reference number (if you have) so they can check at their system.

fuzzylumpkins

Ill try calling that number.ive been asking 211 if there is other number I can call. I didnt get an answer. Thanks... I just dont understand y they kept on promising 24-48 hours when they cant do it.. very unprofessional. More so cos they made that promises 5x

zyper95

We can not blame the phone support some of them are not properly informed of what to provide to the callers. Mostly of our calls are re-directed to callcenters and not directly to Globe. This is why I only transact via the phone support if my issue is technical but when it comes to billing or account I visit the business centers.

fuzzylumpkins

Then I guess they need to be informed of what information they need to provide for globe customer.   Afterall 211 is globe customer service. How can they help customer if they cant provide info for the customers. If didnt search the net, i might stil be in a loop of calling-waiting 48h- followup call- waiting 48hrs. Some people like me doesnt have the luxury of time to go to  service center and a phone call is more convenient for me

zyper95

This is the reason this community was created to help other Globe subscribers looking for alternative solutions to their questions. Since most of the members here have also experienced some problems, we tend to give what steps we have taken to solve the issue base on our experience.

fuzzylumpkins

Yes and I thank you for that. But this doesnt change that fact the globe has very bad customer service

zyper95

I understand, but hey who are that didn't encounter any problems with their providers even other subscribers from other telco have experience even worse. Globe may have shortcomings when it comes to providing support, but they tend to address your concern as much as they can it may not be immediate at least they try.

Just like when the FUP policy was implemented, all of the subscribers' voice out their concerns here (including me). That thread was the main discussion topic here in the community, and do you know what Globe did? They invited those who where active on the discussion to an open forum (I was included on the invite apparently I was not able to attend) somewhere in Makati, even the COO attended the event and he was very much happy to answer all the concerns of their subscribers. That's a big step taken by Globe.

Just to remind you, I don't work nor connected with Globe in any way, I am just the same as you a mere subscriber.

Paulo D

Hi fuzzylumpkins! Welcome to Globe Community!

Sent you a private message which you can view from the menu above.