4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2014 2:31 PM by WILLfindways

This Card Was Declined

zuko455

Im trying to buy some games in humblebundle.com     but it keeps saying that my card was declined.... help please... i only have 4 days until the game bundle goes away....help me

• Re: This Card Was Declined
          Ryan Jae Ongcuangco

Which payment platform are you trying to transact with? Paypal or Google Wallet?

Make sure your Gcash Amex account is Link successfully to your Paypal or Google Wallet.

TJ of GCash

Hi zuko455! I'm a gamer too, and I love buying games at discount prices! Anyway, can you kindly answer some questions for me?

1) Have you registered your GCash American Express Virtual Pay account directly to the Humble Bundle's payment platform or through any other means, such as PayPal?

2) Have you subscribed your GCash American Express Virtual Pay?

3) Does your GCash American Express Virtual Pay have enough funds on it?

With regards to your Google Wallet question, your $1.00 charge should be refunded to your GCash American Express Virtual Pay account within 72 hours.

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

You may call your Card Issuer and inquire if you can use it as payment online.

Have a wonderful day!

#WeDeserveFarBetter

We accept the things we think we deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL

P.S. Please support my BlackBerry Campaign

#TeamBlackberry