2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2014 6:15 PM by Paulo D

How do I solve a year

gelynch52ph

RetentionWarrior . Aug 7, 2014 2:50 PM (in response to Gerald Lynch)

"When I renewed my plan for another 2 years on May 5, 2013 the Malaybalay, Bukidnon store somehow changed the name of the type of plan I just wanted to RENEW and get a new handset." -- is it from legacy plan (mysuperplan of fully loaded plan) to Best ever My super plan? because if it so technically there is no turning back once a plan was already upgraded to a newest plan like this,

"Where do I have to travel and who do I have to see in order to get a person with the power and willingness to solve this GLOBE bookkeeping error? " ---- Try calling the Billing department 211 using your Globe mobile or 027301000 if you are using a landline number.

I have spent hours talking on the phone to the idiots at the 211 "hotline" and have spent countless hours in person talking to people at various Globe stores, all to no avail. I did not "upgrade" my plan, rather I RENEWED the original plan @ P2499/mo. so why anything got changed is a mystery. Again, I wanted the exact same plan and freebies but with a new handset to replace the i-phone trash I had the previous 2 years.

When I attempted to reply to RetentionWarrior I got a message saying, “You do not have permission to post in this forum.” Why is that when I made the original post?

• Re: How do I solve a year
          ishtangli

There have been reports of people not being able to post at certain times. This is likely due to a system error or some software housekeeping was being done.

Regarding your concern, there are certain plans that they do not outright "renew" (actually, proper term is RECONTRACT since plans actually automatically renew as stated in the contract). I'm not sure, but what likely happened was that the plan you were on was no longer being offered. What the CSR did was to change your plan to something similar. This is what they always ask me to do when I inquire about recontracting. Of course, I always decline.

• Re: How do I solve a year
            Paulo D

Hi gelynch52ph!

Sent you a private message which you can view from the menu above.