Have you always connected to your router/pocket wifi with this address or is this the first time you are trying?
What IP address are you getting?
How was it solved? im having the same problem. id like to change my homefiber password but i can't connect to 192.168.1.1. What do i do?
Pocket Wifi po ba ito.. Kung Oo..?
Properly Installed na po ba yung device?
Have you already tried to check kung working ito with other PC/Laptop/netbook?
Have you also tried to plug in you device to other USB port.?
Kailangan po malaman kung device or computer po yung may problem. Try to do some troubleshooting.
It means that the I.P Address is invalid or not inuse on your network.
1. Your computer finds the i.p of 192.168.1.1 in your home network
2. If it fails, it goes to the internet
3. Globe's Proxy for Mobile will find it on the internet
4. (192.168.0.0 - 192.168.254.254) should not be found on the internet because it is a private network I.P
5. Globe says, It is a Proxy or Gateway Error
How to fix?
1. Check the correct I.P of your device in your manual
2. Make sure that you can connect to the internet or to the device by pinging the I.P
3. Check the help of the manufacturer or the brand where you bought the device.
Okay na po. It turned out na 8.1 po ako nkapasok. TY
Run nyo po yong command prompt.
Start then RUN
Then type CMD
Sa command prompt type nyo po
then then yong ip na makikita mo sa gateway yon po ang type nyo sa internet browser nyo..