8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2014 3:44 PM by neilph

Bills payment

denzche

I would like to ask, bakit ang laki ng bill namin? Our Plan for the Globe broadband is only 899 bakit naging 1829.88??? How come??? Eh kababayad lang namin nitong last week of July.. Please verify our account kasi sa simula palang may problem na talaga..

• Re: Bills payment
          ChitoReyes

Your payment may not have been posted as it might have been paid AFTER the due date.

You may want to contact any of the channels at Contact Us for more details.

zyper95

You may also try to check your bill usually the breakdown of the charges are at the back. If you have any questions or would like further clarification regarding the charges try to contact the hotline at the link provided by ChitoReyes

denzche

I just want an updated or the actual bill.. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

zyper95

Just like ChitoReyes mention if you paid your bills after the due date your previous charges will reflect on your current bill. So to avoid this pay the bill on or before the due date so you won't get confused.

denzche

Kakabayad lang namin last week of july for the bill of july tapos may email na naman na late payment kami??? Anung klase yan??? I said I want an updated bill ayoko ng mga late posting dahil nakakainit ng ulo, hindi nyo ba pwedeng gawan ng paraan yan, big company kayo dapat ginagawan nyo ng paraan yan right a way

Sent from my iPhone

denzche

Pano ba kayo mag billing? All I know is every 29th day of the month, I said kakabayad lang namin last week of July, then supposed to be ang bill lang na dadating samin is for the month of August which ang due date is August 29, bakit may late payment na 880, it should be 630 nalang dahil 1,200 pa binayaran namin nung July

Sent from my iPhone

denzche

I apologized nagbayad pala ang sister ko last August 10 for the month of July ng 1,200

Sent from my iPhone

neilph

hi denzche sorry to hear what happened.  Just to make sure that your concerns are properly addressed, you may call 211 on your Globe phone for free on thru landline +63 2.730.1000 (Customer Care) .

Just so you can understand the billing system better, you look into the last page of your monthly bills or go here Bill Tutorial | Billing | Postpaid | Help and Support.  Other info on billing, see here >>> http://www.globe.com.ph/help/postpaid/billing?jsid=8E81E6EFF651625E7AD03B9A9B9349E5.41407915270578

1.  I assume that your due date is every 29th of the month which going backwards, would tell us that your cut-off is every 8th or 9th day every month.

2.  Based on the deduction in #1, your current bill that is due august 29 includes the unpaid July bill.  I say unpaid or outstanding since you said your sister paid on Aug 10 only which 1 or days after your monthly cut-off.  Hence, it was carried over. 

So just a suggestion to avoid this kind of confusion in the future, please be mindful of the following dates:

1.  Monthly cut-off (or the end of the monthly billing cycle which in your case is about the 8th or 9th day of the month)

2.  Payment due date which is usually 20-21 days after your cut-off.

These are all indicated in your bill.