4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 18, 2014 9:39 AM by ChitoReyes

inquiry on existing subscribers

anashin

what are the available plans in our area, dalig batangas city? i would like to avail a plan wherein minimum speed is 1.5 mbps, i'll be using the connection for an online business.

also, they said before, once an area does not have any existing subscribers, around 20k will be paid by the availing client just for the installation only. is that true?

thank you.

• Re: inquiry on existing subscribers
          janperzone

what are the available plans in our area, dalig batangas city? i would like to avail a plan wherein minimum speed is 1.5 mbps, i'll be using the connection for an online business.

>>> you may call (02) 730-1010 to clarify po.. or try nyo po visit ang mga links below

http://tattoo.globe.com.ph/products/home-broadband.html

http://tattoo.globe.com.ph/planbuilder

also, they said before, once an area does not have any existing subscribers, around 20k will be paid by the availing client just for the installation only. is that true?

>>> sorry.. never heard about this.. kaya di ko masasagot..

GahGow Sy

activeman

anashin

Hello sir,

what if i apply for the 3mbps plan dsl, and as an english online tutor i have to be online in skype most of the day and keep webpages open throughout the day and i'm an occasional torrent junkie (music, movies, tv series, ebooks, mostly music from 100mb and up). will the plan with a 7gig capping per day suffice? also, what if there are no existing subscribers in our area, are there additional charges the client has to pay for before Globe installs the line?

ChitoReyes

7Gb/day is sufficient if only Skype and ordinary webpages open all day and OCCASIONAL downloads of movies, etc via torrent. The whole Season 4 of Game of Thrones (10 episodes plus 1 preview) for example was around 4Gb just to give you an idea.

IF there are no existing subscribers in your area then most probably there are no facilities so you do not have to pay for anything UNLESS you are desperate enough to volunteer to pay for the facilities, line and right of way to your place. I don't think Globe would refuse that as it would be free expansion on their end.

Assuming there are facilities then you should not be charged extra.