1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 15, 2014 7:49 PM by Paulo D

(i'm supposed to mail my concern to "talktoglobe" but it says "forbidden",) i applied for tattoo home to change my postpaid plan because of the unlicall and more stable signal (practical reason) as my neighbors has it already for long time, i went to San

jonathan_1

i applied for tattoo home to change my postpaid plan because of the unlicall and more stable signal (practical reason) as my neighbors has it already for long time, i went to San Nicolas Bus. center and tell them my concern and after like pabalik-balik na discusssion ,they told me to wait for someone to call me for the installation. and after all the calls for scheduled installation wen the day comes to the scheduled installation somebody from globe will call me that it is cancelled due to not yet in the map(old reason), then following sched they will say, they stop-selling, then today they say inavailability . then followed by a text, that they conducted a survey that no available facility within the area how come as i said my neighbor about 5-7 steps from our house along with the others have availed to that plan even further with reference to the tower. and because of thie after all inqueries done wit all the bogus survey, you still telling me now "NOT AVAILABLE". now it will leave me no choice to have my postpaid subscription ,TERMINATED, time for me to look for other network. my account # 90419385, mobile# 09178385782.