3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2014 11:31 AM by notevenfollowed

club content subscription

kixsh

Any idea on what's this club content subscription? I was charge nearly 200php. Makes me furious. I never subscribe to anything. Can this be waived?

• Re: club content subscription
          ChitoReyes

Try texting back (in all CAPS) -  EF OFF or STOP ALL.

If that does not work...

Type (in all CAPS) -  CHECK and send it to 2474. You will receive a follow up message that will tell you on how to unsubscribe to it.

You (or somebody else) might have visited a website which made you input your phone number. Those webpages could be very tricky and based on the number of complaints, I just wonder why our telcos have not banned such services which resort to obvious deception.

zyper95

Call the hotline and have them assist you to unsubscribe from that subscription and request of reversal of charges. Contact Us

notevenfollowed

Copied-pasted my answer from the other topic:

Dati may nabasa akong post na itong club content subscription na ito ay yung Gadget Care premium**

Usually kasi 1 month free gadget care lang, kapag hindi mo ito pina-alis magcocontinue ito at ibibill ka nila.

**hindi po ako sure kung tama, kaya mas makakabuti na iverify mo ito sa kinauukulan. Tulad ng pagtawag sa hotline.