6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2015 1:23 AM by zyper95

Net of Consumable Issue

tsiril

Hello, I availed best ever mysuperplan499 yung pocket wifi. What is a "Usage (Net of Consumable)" nasa current bill charges statement ko kasi yan. Pagkatapos kung ireview ang second page ng bill of statement under Details of Local Data Charges may nakalagay na "Club Content Subscription" and it costs 100  pesos eh hindi naman ako ngsubscribe ng kahit ano. kung may papasok nga na sms galing 2474 idedelete ko kaagad parang spam messages kasi. Ba't po kaya may ganun?

• Re: Net of Consumable Issue
          ChitoReyes

Simply said, it is your usage outside of your allotment which may include excess SMS, calls, surfing and/or other subscriptions and/or Value Added services which are billed on top of your bill.

Regarding "Club Content Subscriptions" and how to turn them off, you can refer to club content subscription

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            zyper95

"Club Content Subscriptions" is a spam messages that would require you to subscribe posibleng meron kang na puntahan na website that require you to enter a phone number (tatoo stick also has its own phone number), then it will automatically enroll you sa site nila which I think is efactory ata yun. You can contact Globe Customer Hotline for the reversal of the charges and follow the instructions provide on the link given by ChitoReyes to turn off the subscription.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                keann

Good day! We used pocket wifi and sad to say i had always a club content charges without my knowledge i've been calling globe services they said they already deactivated but still i have a charge monthly which is not good last month they   cut the charges but this  month they said that i need to pay the club content charges which is amounted 267 pesos :(