8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2014 6:39 PM by ChitoReyes

Post Paid Bill

glennn0077

My colleagues and I applied for globe postpaid plan 499 last july 19-22 .

Q: Bakit po kelangan ko magbayad ng dalawang MRF of two months in my first bill ( july-19-2014-august-17 2014 and aug18-sep17-2014)? Yung sa kasama ko is july-aug lng yung bill nya . dba dpt sept pko mgbbayad for august bill?

• Re: Post Paid Bill
          ChitoReyes

The first one (July 19, 2014 - August 17, 2014) is a pro-rated MRF as it is less than 1 month and made to synchronize with your normal billing cycle (which is from the 18th of the month till the 17 of the following month).

Your normal billing cycle (August 18 to Sept 17) was also added to update your statement.

In the following billing cycles, only 1 MSF would appear (from the 18th of the month till the 17 of the following month).

glennn0077

Pero bkit yung sa kasama ko sir 1mrf lng yung nasa bill nya? July 22 xa nag apply . and nkalagay sa bill period ko :19-july-2014 to 17 aug 2014 . kng babayaran ko po ba yung 2 mrf, wala n akong babayarang bill for aug 18 - sept 17 2014? Thank you !

ChitoReyes

You have to look at your billing period which may be differ with different accounts (I have several accounts with different billing periods).

Yung sa friend mo malamang nag eksakto yung start ng subscription niya sa billing period niya (July 22 to Aug 21) but he would still have to pay from Aug 22 to Sept 23 which may or may not have been included in his current Statement of Account.

Bottom line is, you get billed since the start of your subscription and the periods are indicated and prorated if it does not conform to the billing cycle assigned to you.

Your first MRF is a little lower than your second one right? In case you pay in full, your next Statement would now reflect the MRF from September 18 to October 17.

glennn0077

Thank you sir chito .

Follow up question lng po.

If babayaran ko yung 2 mrf now , would globe still send me a bill nxt month for my sept-oct mrf? If ganun po kc mangyayari , it is not postpaid na po xguro if i will pay in advance before ko pa mn mgamit yung services nila .

Dumting na rn yung bill ng kasama ko , 2 mrf reflected in his bill . ang pinagkaiba lng sa bill nmin, yung sa knya july-aug lng yung babayaran . yun lang po pinagtataka ko . yung total bill nya is 900+ then yung sakin 1153 . pero yung nkalgay sa bbayaran ko 1153 . yung sa kanya 418 .

Thank you sir for accomodating my inquiries .

ChitoReyes

Of course you would still be billed for your September to October MRF.

Essentially, if you pay for your 2 MRFs it would be the period covering:

1. July 19 to August 17 (prorated as it is less than 30 days)

2. August 18 to September 17 (full billing cycle)

So your next bill will reflect September 18 to October 17 (full billing cycle) and the bill after that would obviously be October 18 to November 17 (full billing cycle) and so forth and so on.

We always get billed advance MRF and usage for the past MRF is reflected on the same bill where consumables and other promos are deducted or boosters added.

The term postpaid only refers to a billed flat rate over a period of time with an allocation of usage. It is PAID upon POSTING (through a statement of account) unlike prepaid where there is no posting necessary and based on trust. Posting may require advance payment otherwise the term sould not be postpaid anymore but POSTPAY