6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2015 1:46 AM by densmagan1

how does load panalo work?

ellen1277

I have a text message saying that I have 34 spins because I loeaded

@my prepaid number. How does this work?

• Re: how does load panalo work?
          aileenjoy17

there is website indicated sa text message where in you will register to join, check it out, i also received that kind of message sa prepaid # ko, pero i have not tried to join yet,

Paulo D

Hi ellen1277!

Who are eligible to join?

1. Globe Prepaid and TM subscribers
            2. Have reloaded at least P20 for TM and P30 for Globe Prepaid to earn one (1) spin.
            3. Once the free spin is awarded, an SMS will be sent to notify the subscriber and direct him/her to the site www.LoadPanalo.com
            4. All unused spins do not expire as long as the subscriber is registered in LOAD PANALO and the promo is running.

How to Register?

1. Go to www.loadpanalo.com and fill up the information required under the 'Register now' screen. After filling up the mobile number, click 'Register'
            2. You will be sent an SMS message to your registered number.
            3. You must return to the website's verification screen and enter the Verification Code that was sent to your mobile phone. Click 'Verify' to continue.
            4. You will be directed to 'Set Password' screen, wherein you will be requested to provide and verify a password. You must also accept the Terms and Conditions before you can click on the 'Next' button to continue.
            5. You will be directed to the 'Connect with Facebook' screen. You must have a valid Facebook account and must accept the permissions to access Facebook account details to complete the registration process. Once registered, you can start spinning on the website. Registration is one-time process per SIM card and is free of charge. All information sent will be kept confidential and will be used solely for this promo.
              anne18

Di ko naman maopen yung Site ..i have 52 spins ee .. di naman mag open yung site ..panu kaya yun ..?

cabatinoevangeline29

Nag register ako kanina kaso puro incorrect yung code, tama naman ung enter ko s code .. please healp me.

densmagan1

lol 380 spins wala man lang kahit isa haha