1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 30, 2014 11:49 PM by Jeian

Tattoo 4G Mobile WiFi's Charger/Adaptor

michi~

Good day!

In the package of my Tattoo 4G Mobile WiFi, there's only a white adaptor that can be used to charge it. Therefore, I need to plug the mobile wifi in my laptop whenever I charge it.

But yesterday, I noticed that the charger in my Samsung Galaxy Trend (GT-S7392) can fit in the mobile wifi and was charging. So I wanted to now if the charger in my Samsung is "really compatible" with the mobile wifi.

Even though I noticed that it was charging, I unplug it because I'm afraid that it'll short circuit or something, like they're not really compatible and it will explode. Or maybe it is okay to charge it now but in the long run, my mobile wifi will be destroyed cause the charger of my Samsung and the mobile wifi is not really compatible.

That's why, I need to know if they are "really compatible" so that I can use my Samsung's charger in my mobile wifi instead of plugging that in my laptop (it's really hassle), and I'll be at ease when I do it.

I hope that someone can help me with my concern.

• Re: Tattoo 4G Mobile WiFi's Charger/Adaptor
          Jeian

They have the same device interface/port but make sure that the device's input power should match the charger's output power.

Example

5V - 1Amp Output with the need of 5V - 1Amp

or

5V - 0.5Amp Output with the need of 5V - 1Amp (Slow Charging)

but never with

10V - 1Amp Output with the need of 5V-1Amp

You may also need to check other references to that. You may also charge it and try out!