10 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2014 11:42 PM by tholpalarca@gmail.com

Spotify Premium

aileenjoy17

i really love this app, and i want to subscribe to spotify premium, unfortunately i was advised that i have to change my data plan in order to subscribe to its premium app, why can't they offer that subscription without changing the existing data plan? since it's an on top of my bill? i am reluctant in changing my data plan since i was informed that they no longer offer unlimited data. my only option is to directly subscribe to spotify premium. Can Globe take a look on this? Is it possible na give it as an option to existing unli data plan subscriber, medjo inconvenient kase na magpalit ng data, specially in my case na yung data plan ko nakabundle sa call and text plan ko. where in if an existing unli data plan subscriber  would want to subscribe to spotify premium, instead na sa spotify pa mag subscribe directly ay gawin na lang thru globe and add the subscription fee on top of the bill. i was also thinking, since un ipad ko nakabundle with my phone, it has an unlimited data plan, and i am thinking of using spotify on my ipad, kaso nun dumaan ako knina sa spotify booth, un nga, sabi sa kin i have to subscribe to go surf, thus changing my data plan, hope sir paulos would check this out. thank you!

• Re: Spotify Premium
          Jeian

Yes, You should have a GoSurf Data Subscription indeed.

Also, there is one option. - To get Premium directly with spotify

aileenjoy17

eh yan din ang sinabi ko sa post ko kanina, i am very aware about that information, "my only option is to directly subscribe to spotify premium." kaya nga i'm suggesting na since on top na nga ng bill ung subscription, make it an option to existing unli data pla subscriber na wag nang magchange ng data plan. just let them subscribe to spotify with globe's help, it would be a great help kase worry free na ung subscription ng spotify premium, dahil kung directly sa spotify premium thru credit card ang payment, i have a gcash amex which i can use, eh what if i fail to load up my gcash, and i have to renew my spotify subscription, eh di hassle pa, yun ang tinutukoy ko, i dont want to change into go surf, its not an option for me,

RNav

aileenjoy17 Globe bundles Spotify with their data service. If you can't directly subscribe to the P129 monthly, the alternatives is to switch to GoSurf to be able to access Spotify promos:

image.jpg

aileenjoy17

hi RNav i am aware of the direct spotify premium subscription, what i am trying to say is, sana they will give the present subscriber an option, rather than asking to change their existing data plan, i have an unli data which is as far as i can remember is P999 a month ang price (my plan is a special offer plan from platinum which has a bundled data for an iphone and an ipad plus other bundle for call and text) so hindi naka detailed ang prices ng bundled promos na nasa plan ko, as i can see sa chart nila, highest price is 299 with 1GB allocated to spotify premium, and thats not unli data for other social media apps or internet na gagamitin mo sa phone mo, so lets say they let the existing subscriber with a plan supersurf P999, and then we can subscribe to spotify via globe, so just add on top of the existing data, sa spotify premium website its 129 per month, or they can add to the price, which is fine since you won't have to worry if your subscription is over since you know na naka add un on top of your bill, VERSUS directly subscribing to spotify premium website which requires credit card, eh pano kung wala akong credit card? or let say i am using a gcash amex, eh pano kung mag renew ung subscription ng spotify na hindi enough balance ng gcash amex mo? see yung hassle d ba?

tholpalarca@gmail.com

HELPFUL

aileenjoy17

hi RNav thank you i will do that

Jeian Music for everyone - Spotify based sa website na yan, 129 ang subscription for premium, thats spotify ph, gcash amex can be used for online payment works like credit card