4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2014 3:31 PM by lawrence_gregorio

Lg g3 availability

lawrence_gregorio

Hello! Good day! I would just like to know if LG G3 is really out of stock right now? I applied through hotlinesales, which I think was not a good idea. Have anyone tried availing it recently through globe centers and has the gadget on hand now?

Also, I would like to know, if ever I apply through globe center now, would there be any conflict since I have already applied for it through hotlinesales?  I don't want to wait in vain tapos in the end magp-phaseout din pala ang g3 like last year with g2. Wag muna!! >_<

• Re: Lg g3 availability
          hcescala

Hello! though i haven't  tried pero online/hotline stocks are different with the physical store. Its ok if you have pending application online, kung mabagal sila magprocess its their loss, try to apply sa globe business center, prior to applying ask muna kung may stock ng LG G3, kung wala try sa ibang store, make sure complete yung requirements mo para approve agad yung plan mo.

aileenjoy17

wow congrats! i suggest provide them your contact number and tell them tawagan ka ng courier para naman sure na nasa bahay ka. kase they will only release the unit to the acocunt holder, unless mag iwan ka ng authorization kung iba ang tatanggap, with my experiences naman sa courier ng globe effiecient naman sila

lawrence_gregorio

Wow! Good to know na efficient ang courrier nila. I asked the agent kung pwedeng mag-request na tawagan ako ng courrier pag nasa area na and if ever magka-prob. Pero sabi nasa courrier na daw un?  But I'll be home from gy shift tomorrow and i'll be wide awake waiting for the courrier. Lol! @_@