- Turn on the device, press Reset button until the front LED panel stop blinking
- SSID and WiFi Key will all be set to default
- Connect to the Mobile WiFi
- Go to 192.168.1.1 using your browser
- Select Modify Password under Settings
- Input current password and new password
- Click Apply
For further assistance, I suggest you to raise this to our Twitter Specialists at http://www.twitter.com/talk2GLOBE or any of our support channels listed at http://www.globe.com.ph/contactus and they'll be more than happy to assist you with your account-specific concern.