If your wife has any valid ID with address on it, she is qualified to apply for a tattoo home broadband subscription. Just have her walk-in to the nearest Globe Business Center where she can apply for walk-in application.
If she really does not have even one ID with address on it, the best option is to call Globe's tele sales hotline at +63 2 730 1010 and you can verify if they can permit the said installation even if you are not at the premise.
Nevertheless, I hope she has at least one valid ID with the address which can surely help you out with your concern.
Or, if she only has an ID and does not have any proof of billing, you can send her a remittance, and have her present the remittance slip to the Globe Business Center upon application.
She can also visit any Globe Store Sales for further information on other options for her to be able to apply under her name.
I hope this helps!
Thanks and best regards!
1 of 1 people found this helpful
To apply, you just need to submit the following:
• Proof of Identification
• Upfront Payment equivalent to One Monthly Service Fee or Proof of Financial Capacity documents
• Proof of Billing (if Installation Address is different from Billing Address)
• For 10 and 15 Mbps LTE Bundled plans, installation fee is waived and proof of financial capacity is required
You may want to check this link http://tattoo.globe.com.ph/products/home-broadband.html#faqs
and this link.Postpaid | Help and Support
- If you're from an OFW family – submit certificates of allotment for the last 3 months or a copy of your foreign remittance slip. They will serve as your proof of income.
- If you're a housewife – you may present original copies of bank statements, electricity bills, or rental/lease of contract.
your wife still can apply for a tattoo home broadband.