14 Replies Latest reply on Sep 7, 2014 1:51 AM by aileenjoy17

Terminate iPhone4s Postpaid plan

razeldecastro

Hi. I'm subscribed to iPhone4s Post plan since Dec. 2012. live in Doha now and I'm not using my Postpaid plan since Oct.2013. I know it still accumulating charges, that's why I want to terminate it. How can I terminate it, given that I'm now here abroad, and how much should I shell out? Thanks!

• Re: Terminate iPhone4s Postpaid plan
          ishtangli

Since this is account related, try to get in touch with them through Contact Us

Or you can try the online chat at talk2globe

davidansagario

Hi @razeldecastro,

Regarding your concern for the termination of your postpaid account which you fear may be accumulating charges as of the current time, the best way for you to get to know more about the details of the account is to talk to a customer service representative via globe's termination hotline. You can call them at +63 2 730 1300.

If this is not the best way for you, you can also have someone authorized here in the Philippines to terminate your account. For you to do that, you just need to send a scanned copy of your valid id and the valid id of the authorized person, an authorization letter indicating that you are allowing that person to terminate your account and it should come with your signature.

Once you have that sent to the authorized rep, have him/her go to the nearest globe business center to have it attached in the account for termination reference. Ensure that he/she asked for a case# or a reference# which he/she will use when she will call the hotline.

After everything has been submitted, have the authorized rep call the hotline at any of these channels:

Landline (Manila) : (02) 730-1300

Landline (Cebu) : (032) 412-1000

Globe Mobile: 211

Touch Mobile: 808

All of these numbers are toll free.

Have the authorized representative direct him/herself to the retention / termination department and have him/her talk to a representative for the termination of the account and have him/her provide the case# or the reference# of the attachment so the agent could process the termination.

Once confirmed, ask another reference number for the termination. It may be an order number for termination of the account.

Once this is done, you have successfully terminated your account.

(NOTE: You may need to settle the balance on the account for the termination of the account to be fully processed)

I hope this helps! And always keep safe!

Thanks!

-davidansagario

razeldecastro

Thanks David for the detailed process!

Last time I received the bill it was at a whopping 50k already, given I'm not using the postpaid account anymore. Just in a nutshell, do you have an idea if I have to pay the whole amount + the termination fee in order to be free from Globe? Or can I ask them to deduct from it the months that I did not used their services?

davidansagario

Hi @razeldecastro,

Wow! That's quite an amount to pay off and I do understand that. For that, I am not quite sure about the deduction part, but, if your account has been inactive for almost a year, I believe it might be terminated due to non-pay (That's if you may not have settled any amount since the time you last saw your bill or the last time you used your account).

And, for whatever reason you may have for being unable to finish the contract, I believe it may be globe's discretion if they may be able to deduct any amount from your bill since the last time you have used your account or whatsoever.

But then again, there is no harm in trying to ask the agent who would help you during the termination process and/or termination procedure and/or payment arrangement (if the account has been terminated), and if you could agree to terms on how to pay the remaining balance.

So you can go ahead and have that authorized someone try to call the hotline after you have processed all the necessary documents for the inquiry and the like.

I hope I have resolved your concern at my level of support. Hehehehe ^_^

Thanks and best regards!

-davidansagario

razeldecastro

Thank you so much David, it was informative.

I saw a spark of hope when you said it was automatically terminated since I haven't used it and paid them for 1 year. And I hope they will stop charging me.

Last question, what would be the worst thing that can happen if I refuse to pay at all? Hehe

davidansagario

No biggy razeldecastro

I hope it is not the last question you have. Hehehe... For everyone in this world has questions about everything in this world, and If I know something about it, I'd be glad to help you with it.

If you refuse to pay, like other customers, you may be sent a demand letter to pay your outstanding balance for a terminated account and will then be forwarded to collections (law office) who will collect the said amount.

I would not want that to happen to you and I would want you to still be part of globe in the future. So it's best to arrange payment terms with the representative who will assist you and/or your authorized rep over the phone.

With globe, everything is possible, and we create a wonderful world together.

^_^

Hehehe... Hope I helped you out again!

And I sure hope this is not the last question.

-davidansagario

aileenjoy17

hi razel, sa pagkakaalam ko an account will be cancelled if it's not paid for more than 4months, for your question regarding if they will grant you a payment arrangement, i was told by my friend na they will demand the full payment of your balance kung isesettle mo and you want a new line from them, since the account is cancelled charges on your account had been stopped na

razeldecastro

Hi aileenjoy17! Thanks for your reply.

Yung fear ko kasi e yung lumaki pa ng lumaki yung icha-charge nila sa kin. Last January 2014 ako naka-receive ng bill sa kanila and yun nga my bill was 50k. Sobra diba, for a service that I did not use.

So I should expect na hindi na sya lumaki kahit hindi ko pa napapa-terminate yung account? 

aileenjoy17

may i ask when was the last time you paid your account? if its more than 4months, more likely the account had been cancelled, but for you to be sure, you may contact them via twitter @talk2Globe or via email, [email protected] if in case the account had been cancelled, the bill you recieved might be the final bill, and since iphone un gamit mo, high end unit yan so malaki talaga termination fee if account is terminated before the end of contrat, try to review the bill and check out the charges, could also be, nag add up pa ung msf from oct to jan.