1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 7, 2014 4:25 PM by davidansagario



      where can i elevate my complaint? i’ve seen CS reps every month for 7 months in a row now but my concern has not been resolved yet. i was charged 11k+ for something i did not use.

        • Re: Complaint



          Do you have any case or reference number provided by the representatives you have talked to for the escalation of your bill adjustment?


          If you do, then it would be best to follow up your concern at any of our support channels, @talk2globe (Twitter), Hotline, and through Customer Service Specialists via Globe Stores.\


          If you do not have a reference or case #, it would be best to get one via hotline or customer service at the store.



          Landline (Manila) 02 730 1000

          Landline (Cebu) 032 412 1000

          Globe Mobile 211

          Touch Mobile 808


          Please ensure enough prepaid credits to call out. Toll Free for globe hotline.


          Thanks and I hope this helps.