2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2014 12:07 PM by zyper95

Am i allowed to upgrade my plan?Because i am on a plan 599 and i want to avail an iPhone 5s?

millicentchavie

I want to avail an iPhone 5s but i think the needed cash out is way too large. I am subscribed to Globe for 3 years and i am thinking to upgrade my plan to have an iPhone. What should i ask Globe?

• Re: Am i allowed to upgrade my plan?Because i am on a plan 599 and i want to avail an iPhone 5s?
          davidansagario

Hi millicentchavie,

Regarding the upgrade of your Plan 599 All Unli to a higher plan there are things to be considered.

• Are you outside of your lock-up period / contract? If no, then you may need to apply for a new line or if you would like to keep the same number, you may need to pay a certain amount for "Pre-Termination Fee". If you are outside lock up period, there are also other things to be considered, but definitely you could avail of an iPhone 5S for "Recontracting".

• Recontracting is availing of another unit after your contract has ended with globe, but  you still want to use the same number. You also have the option to upgrade your plan to a higher plan, but Terms and Conditions apply. For details you would need to contact the hotline via 211 using your globe mobile, or you may visit any globe store for recontracting offers.

These are your options for you to avail of a new phone.

I hope this helped you resolve your concern.

Thanks and best regards!

• Re: Am i allowed to upgrade my plan?Because i am on a plan 599 and i want to avail an iPhone 5s?
            zyper95

Since you are already outside of the lock-in period you can definitely upgrade your current plan. Now you stated that you want to get the iPhone 5S for your next plan and since the cash out is to much for you, I suggest that you get a higher plan may be Plan 1799 and up. Remember the higher the plan the lower the cost of the cash out or the device may come in as free depending on the plan. Here's a sample for the cash-out under Plan 1799 for an iPhone device with 24 moths contract period.

Capture.JPG

1 of 1 people found this helpful