3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2014 11:00 PM by zyper95

PLEASE WAIT WHILE YOU ARE REDIRECTED

amzkyz

always getting this message every time i try to browse or visit any site.there is no internet nor cant access internet at all almost 3 days now..i try to contact a customer service hotline but they'll just ask your patients to wait until further fix to the ongoing maintenance onsite are done.wth?im a new subscriber and in less than a month,i already experienced a not so good service from you guys.and before that,i talked to a cs girl and she advice me that she will restart/reset (im not sure if she was referring to the modem or to our account settings etc) and she ask me to give her 3 verifier to proceed, but our call just ended.,and this thing happens.

i ask other people here in our area if they also experiencing same problem as mine since we had this problem,but i think were the only one having an issue.how should we fix this?i already talk and call your hotline more than 10x for an update and still no fix yet.

• Re: PLEASE WAIT WHILE YOU ARE REDIRECTED
          zyper95

If you are redirected to the tattoo website when browsing a website, this means your account is not active or temporary disconnected due to network issue or on going network restoration. Since you already report the issue, take note of the reference number and number of days you are unable to use the service, this will be deducted from your monthly fee. Now, my advise is to contact again the technical support hotline, they may need to reset your account this is done by advising you to turn off your modem then the tech will ask you to turn it on again after a minute and check if the connection has been re-established. Contact Us

amzkyz

thanks zyper95 for that quick response,,anyways,after 4 days waiting, we had are connection back,,but a few things instructed by a tech agent to fix the redirection..but now we have another problem,, our home broadband plan is not the one we applied, thru online subcription,we avail the 1599 + landline plan and also a verification call from the agent who arrange the installation knows that.she actually suggest to get the LTE,,but after the installation and after recieving the installation reciept,that indicates the amount of the initial payment,it shows there also 1599 + 200+ installion/miscellaneous fee.a tech guy who install our connection also inform us about what they install,but according also to him, we will be recieving a speed of 3mbps and we'll just wait for another 24 hours for the plan we avail to be active..so were expecting that by the next day,we should be getting the 5mb speed, after calling your hotline a few days,becoz of having a connection problem,after the tech support check our account,she says that we have a 1299 + landline plan and not the 1599..who is responsible now for us to get our plan that we prefer and should we be able to have that as soon as possible?

zyper95

So the installation receipt that you receive was for Plan 1599 for a 5Mbps + 200 for the installation. Correct? Have you inform the hotline agent about the installation receipt what was indicated there? When was your broadband installed? If it's a new installation, you need to call the hotline again inform them that the Plan you opted for is 1599 which is for the 5Mbps not 1299 which is for 3Mbps. Adjusting your account plan will only take 24-48 hours. Also inform that hotline that the installation receipt you receive shows 1599.

1 of 1 people found this helpful