4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2014 2:53 AM by aileenjoy17

Can I change my postpaid tattoo plan?

geline

Currently, i'm on my 6th month with my postpaid tattoo plan (wifi stick + tablet). Is it possible to change my plan to mobile mysuperplan (surf, call and text)? I am thinking of using the sim for my phone. --Plan came with 24 month contract @ 999 per month.

Thanks in advance!

• Re: Can I change my postpaid tattoo plan?
          borgygok

unfortunately, globe tattoo plan and mysuperplan are two different plans. they can't be interchanged nor co-exist.

geline

ohhh ok, but how would i be charged if i use it for call and texts?

zyper95

Technically, you can change plan. However, you will need to terminate your current Tattoo plan and apply for a new postpaid plan. But the question is are you willing to pay the pre-termination fee, the remaining contract period of your lock-in, and the cost of the device? If no, then you have no choice but to finish your contract then apply for the postpaid plan. As for the call and sms, as far as I know their is an allocation of sms for Tattoo plan you can use this to send sms to any network. Once the allocated sms are already used up, you will be charge for every successful sms sent. As for the call, you sim is not configured for voice meaning it can't make any phone calls. But don't be discourage, there are some mobile apps that you can use for calls like Viber since this application uses data to connect your call to another device that also uses the same app. It can also be use to send sms for free as long as your data is on you can call and send sms to any device that uses Viber application.

aileenjoy17

a tattoo sim has restrictions, so it is just activated with data plan, kaya if you try calling that number, the call won't push thru. as per borgygok, tattoo plans and regular postpaid plans are different, if you are thinking of terminating it, you can opt to cancel the tattoo plan and apply for a regular postpaid plan with call and text as well as data, but it will be subjected to termination fees,you have 24 months for the plan at 6 months pa lang nagagamit mo, so kapag nag terminate ka ngayon, malaki ang babayaran mo, since you have availed devices with the plan.