2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2014 1:27 AM by aileenjoy17

Phone List

tapadonut

Hi!Tapos na kasi kami sa contract namin(last august pa pero may unpaid bills pa kami) at balak namin i-renew at kumuha ng bagong phone, pero ang problem kasi, wala sa list ang gusto sana namin makuha which is LG Google Nexus 4 or 5(Very bad experience kasi sa Samsung yung lag problems ng Android OS so gusto namin ng raw Android). Paano kami makakaavail ng Google Nexus na wala naman sa listahan pero meron kayong inooffer sa Online Express Delivery?

• Re: Phone List
          davidansagario

Hi tapadonut,

Globe offers a wide range of devices and there are different promos for different channels of availment. The Google Nexus 5 is available at the moment via Online New Subscription.

I am not very sure if it is offered via hotline recontracting, and I think it is not available at any globe stores at the moment of writing.

If you really want to get the Google Nexus 5 and it is not available at any other channel except online, I think the best option for you to get is to acquire for a new line and number via online application and terminate the old account.

But if you are willing to wait until it becomes available at other channels for recontracting, then you may do so.

For recontracting concerns, please call the globe hotline using your globe mobile (211).

Thanks and i hope this helps! Best regards!

-queermind

• Re: Phone List
            aileenjoy17

hi i suggest you try calling loyalty hotline to check if the phone is available via loyalty program usually ang online ay more of new line applications, 02-730-1300 then follow the IVR for renewing contracts