1 of 1 people found this helpful
- noelitoes Ano model ng Blackberry Phone mo..? BBOS version needs to be lower than BB OS10. Please also check your Signal Indicator, it should be GPRS,EDGE or 3G with BB Logo.
You may wan't to try these troublshooting for Blackberry:
- Turn the wireless transceiver off and on.
- Press the Trackpad to disable and re-enable Mobile Network.
- Check if Data Services is enabled. Refresh connection.
- Scroll to Off option, then press the Trackpad.
- To re-enable the mobile data connection, press the Trackpad key.
Scroll to On option, then press the Trackpad key.
- Scan for available network.
On the Mobile Network screen, scroll down to Network Selection Mode.
Scroll to Manual, then press the Trackpad.
- The phone will now scan for available mobile networks.
- Press the trackpad to Scan for Available Networks.
- Scroll to Globe and press trackpad.
Note: Depending on the unit model, handset displays more than one Globe network entry. Choose appropriate option.
- Wait while the phone connects to Globe network.
- Perform Soft Reset.
- Press and hold the Alt key.
- While holding down the Alt key, press and hold the Right Shift key.
- With both of the buttons still pressed, press the Backspace/Delete key.
- Release all buttons when the device turns off.
- Wait while the handset restarts.
- Perform Hard Reset.
- Remove the battery and SIM while the device is turned on.
BB Bold 9900 ang model ng phone ko..
On Sep 14, 2014 7:56 PM, "Globe Community" <
just to add. sa FB app ka po mag-access ng account mo. wag po sa browser.