By any chance are you using a dual SIM phone? If so, kindly remove one SIM from your phone and try again. In addition, can you check your Google Account and see the set location. That might be another reason why you can't register.
Hope this helps.
Galaxy S4. No dual sim.
Tested the same on my girlfriends Note, and there the option was available.
Both numbers are postpaid and under my name.
Not sure about the location. But it is currently set to Metro Manila. Which
is where i am based.
On 22 September 2014 10:36, iggy <[email protected]>
What is the current version of your Google Play app? Mine is version 4.9.13 and the option Globe Telecom billing is present. Here's another troubleshooting steps that you can do coming from Google via Set up & pay using direct carrier billing - Google Play Help.
The guide is not helping. The option to select Globe carrier is not there.
Only Credit card or redeem voucher. I have tried with the latest version
of play store (same as zypher95).
The google link only verifies that my carrier must be listed as able to
avail the option of carrier billing.
I'm using my old Galaxy S4 and it's unlocked. Someone mentioned that it may
be an issue with the firmware. I will just install a stock firmware in a
few days to see if it helps. While I wait for my other phone is replaced
by the insurance company.
Thank you for pointing that out, if the device is using a Custom ROM you might be able to see the carrier billing in the payment option. So it is better to restore your device to the firmware stock.
Have you tried again if you can now purchase items on Google Play Store via Direct Carrier Billing?
Here are some troubleshooting tips you can try:
- For you first purchase via Direct Carrier Billing, you need to use your Mobile Data Service. You can opt to use Wi-Fi connection for your succeeding purchases.
- Your Google ID may be already associated with a non Philippines address. This could be due to the account has been linked.with an overseas credit card. You can login to wallet.google.com and go to the Settings page, to confirm whether the address is set to an overseas address. You can also try with a different Google ID to login Google Play.
- You can also insert your Globe mobile no. in a different android device and see if you can now get to view the Direct Carrier Billing option.
Sorry for replying on such an old thread but I have been troubleshooting whenever I get a chance.
What has been tested:
Rollback to earlier version of Google play.
Changed my country settings to Philippines.
Placed my sim in my gf's phone (with working Direct carrier billing. I was able to register my gmail account and select pay by bill. But still with my gf's Gmail account and not mine.
Placed her sim in my phone. Not working. Tried with my old prepaid sim. Also not working.
So to sum it up: Something is wrong with this phone. Custom rom or not. And I'm still waiting for the S5 to be replaced.
hi sir..we have the same problem lately but i figured it out already hoe to fix it.. u can give me load if u want for a reward if it is working..hehehehe na sayo na yun.. new year nmn eh..hehehe.. and this is how it works.. try to install gcash app on ur phone.. DL it on playstore.. then poof app billing is enable... goodluck.. i hope it helps..feedback ka nlng sir.. ;) Tc.. happy new yr..
1 of 1 people found this helpful
A friend of mine also had that problem,
tried a few things and BAM! i got it to show, how I did it?
1. my friends phone has a dual sim slot, So I moved the globe sim to sim1 slot, sim 2 is empty btw.
test the phone and no good.
2. - go to settings
- go to applications
- locate google play and open
- hit clear cache
- hit force stop
- then launch application
Globe Telecom Billing now visible.
Hope this helps.
Sadly i already tried that. I even downgraded google play.
Now i´m running Lollipop (5.0.2) and the issue is still the same.
So i guess i´ll have to live with it.
On 6 January 2015 at 16:50, rex.minoza <[email protected]>
hi! i have the same problem. im using may tablet without a sim card for playing. and i have a phone with a globe prepaid sim which i will use to pay. is this possible?
if ur phone is dual sim enter the sim you want to use in google play for buying gems to sim1 slot of your phone.
It's a galaxy s4. Only one sim. And I think I got my sim to work in my
girlfriends phone before.
On Jan 7, 2015 12:32 AM, "Kevin Joseph Reyes" <
I had this issue when I transferred the SIM to a different phone and that made me crazy as hell! So just wanted to share the steps that I did on restoring it back (I think I have manage to restore the Google play billing option).
Here's how I did it..
- Check your Google Play account by accessing it using your pc (https://play.google.com/) make sure you login using the account that you use.
- Select "Settings". You should see your account just like sample below.
- I have noticed before that under the "Carrier" information, its showing 'no carrier' while I checked my previously registered device and it gave me the Globe Telecom name.
Since the phone that I'm using is dual-sim, I removed the 1st sim and made the phone recognize the new sim.
I cleared the Google Play services and Google Play Store under the phone's "Settings> Apps>Manage Space> Clear All Data".
- Under the phone's Wireless & networks>Mobile networks>Network operators>'Choose automatically' so that it will recognize the network automatically.
- Go back to your listed devices in Google Play using your pc and refresh the page. It should change the 'Carrier' to Globe Telecom.
- Try launching the Play Store and go to Accounts and it should show you the Carrier Billing option is back. It will ask you to put in the billing information (Name, Address, Zip, etc.)
Hope this helps...
ENABLE YOUR LOCATION SO GOOGLE CAN FIND YOU.
I also have this problem. I'm using a Asus Zenphone Max.
It only shows a Use Globe Telecom Billing, but the enable one. And after that it can't verify the account.
I'd already opened my location and my Wifi is good.
I'd be quite glad if you helped. I'm losing my patience with this.
hi i cant event buy online... I ALWAYS SEEEE THIS PAYMENT IS NOT AVAILABABLE how??? cant verify my account? globe billing telecom i choose a payment but ERORR.. HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO DO???? change my sim? i bought 2 sims for this.. fckk..
Go to your Google account payment settings:
Make sure the country is Philippines or none is present. Change if necessary.
On your device:
1.) Make sure your Globe SIM is in SIM1, the app will send a verification code using SIM1.
2.) Clear Google Play app cache before opening the app again.
The "Use Globe Telecom billing" should now appear under the payment method.
im using vivo y51 and im seeing use globe telecom but everytime i click it, it says cant verify yoir acxount...please help
I already tried this one, yes it works but still after setting it to GLOBE TELECOM BILLING there's no confirmation I receive, still I can't use to purchase any item on my game by using GLOBE TELECOM BILLING. It always says that I dont have credits on my account, even though I got enough load to purchased the item on my game, like for example the items in game worth 49 I bought load 60pesos But still not working. Please help me to fix the issue!
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Im having the same problem it always end up with cant verify your acct. Please help us
I also got problem, I already set my payment GLOBE TELECOM BILLING but I got no confirmation. Also when I Purchased on my game like magic rush, its always says you dont have enough credit in your account, I don't know why is like that, then I change payment there's already says GLOBE TELECOM DECLINE. Help me with this problem guys