7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2014 7:28 PM by ajlorico

postpaid application

ajlorico

how many days i wait for the approval of my postpaid plan application?

• Re: postpaid application
          joshl

Hi ajlorico!

It will depend on what channel you used in applying for a postpaid plan (store, hotline, online) If you applied through the hotline or online channel, it usually takes weeks for your application still has to go through the verification process. Hope this helps.

sai_25

Nag-apply ako Monday last week sa Market Market Globe Center for an iPhone 5s Plan 1799. I thought I could get the phone in 2-3 days kasi ganun yung sa friend ko. And I already paid for the cash out and 1 month advance fee through my credit  card. I expected them to at least call or send me an sms regarding the status of my application. Wala lang. Haha. It was supposed to be a surprise birthday present for my sister, kala ko aabot nung Saturday. I still could wait, pero sana bigyan nila ko ng update. Sana deferred na lang yung pinili kong option sa credit card payment para at least nagamit ko muna. You think I could get the phone within this week? Will they deliver the phone to my address or for pick up yun? Salamat!

sai_25

Hello joshl,

Globe just called me this morning and ready for pick-up na yung phone. I applied last Monday Sept 22, and I was informed na that day din na-approve and ready for pick-up na yung phone. Medyo weird lang kasi walang tumawag from Globe Market Market. And two online agents told me na being processed pa yung application ko. Anyway, thank you for reporting this kasi may agent agad na tumawag sakin yesterday, and this morning someone called ulit from Market Market telling me it's ready for pick-up. Thank youuuuu!

ajlorico

hi josh l,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 yesterday mornig globe called say that the unit i applied was deliver on oct. 10 im excited but the problem was my visa was granted and i pick up this afternoon and the company skeduled me to depart nxt week oct. 8 how will i do to get my post paid plan? please help what i would do...thanks ..