1 of 1 people found this helpful
It would be best that you go to the Globe office and explain your side to them. Make clear the following:
1. That the offer was made to you but no proper explanation was given as to the requisites of the offer.
2. As far as you are concerned, the mere fact that you agreed to the offer is tantamount to an automatic upgrade of the agreement.
3. There was no intention to defraud Globe with your usage as all were done in good faith and the explanation that was given.
4. You are feeling that you were misinformed and even deceived which could hold Globe liable for such actions.
5. Request that the charges be reversed out of goodwill.
There were cases that such charges were reversed... good luck.