5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2016 12:23 AM by krisjhe05

Changing Number thru online

chardpogi

Hi. just wanna ask what is the next step after recieving a text to globe regarding changing number. ive requested for my number to be change and they replied me a confirmation saying the process is succesful with a referal number. but still my number doesnt change. TIA

• Re: Changing Number thru online
          ChitoReyes

It simply means that they have received your request and the process of studying your request has started.

The next step is to wait for about 24 to 48 hours (Globe spiel of 20 years) and make a follow up with the channels in Contact Us

• Re: Changing Number thru online
              chardpogi

actually i already done two request. my 1st request since august pa sir. then after recieving a reply from globe i waited for two weeks thinking that my request is still on process but nothing happen. then after two weeks ive try again and still the same..

oh by the way sir my friend ask me to do this for her, and she's asking again to request for another but i said 'we should ask globe first baka kase domoble na yung payment.' may i ask if i should pay the request??