This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Try to troubleshoot your phone by referring to Cannot Send SMS | Troubleshooting | Help and Support
You can also check your phone settings.
- 1. Call Barring should NOT be active
- 2. Fixed Dialing should be deactivated
- 3. Airplane or Flight Mode should be turned off.
- 4. Message Center number should be +639170000130
- 5. Message inbox memory should not be full
For some Nokia models: If there is a "2" displaying on the top left-hand or right-hand side of your screen:
- 1. Press and hold the '#' button until "Change Phone Line?" prompt appears.
- 2. Click OK