7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2014 2:21 PM by jcaling

postpaid application status

liverose20

I'd like to know my application status, It's been a week now, I was told to wait for 3-5 days (not business days) Applied in one of your stores here Davao City, Can anyone tell me if i have to wait for more days or is my application disapproved, I never heard from you since.. I would appreciate it if someone can tell me what's going on. Thanks

• Re: postpaid application status
          zyper95

Didn't the store provide you any answer if you were approved or not? You can try to contact the Sales Hotline Contact Us to follow up your application.

liverose20

Unfortunately they did not, I keep bugging the agent who submitted my application form and requirements (who happened to be my friend) According to him this afternoon, my application status is still 'pending for approval' which i don't understand, what does that mean? on process for approval or not going to be approved? Ive been with globe for 10 years or so, This is my first time to apply for postpaid because i badly need a new phone and a mobile internet as well.. I'll try to contact globe, thanks for your reply

zyper95

If your friend told you that your application is still pending for approval it means it is still being studied specially depending on the requirements you have submitted.

liverose20

I see, OK.. so how long do you think it will think to complete the process or for it to get approved? I'm confident with the requirements that i submitted, surely no reason to be disapproved.

zyper95

That I can't answer, it depends on Globe's approver. Usually it takes time to get an answer even weeks. But, don't loose hope if you are confident with your requirements you will get the approval.

liverose20

Hey there, as per your advised i called globe hotline, 3 times but no one could give me a straight answer on whats my application status, all three agents said the same thing, escalate, note my concern, will communicate to the support them and will get back to me, notify me me through text or email, just keep my line open.. one of them gave me a reference #(63947252) if that would help, can someone from here help me, ive been waiting 8 days now

jcaling

We're sharing the same sentiments, frustration and disappointments. I got a call from a verifier telling me that I would get a call from their delivery team within the day. I waited the whole day until the following day I learned that the status of my application is still "for verification". I also learned that the email address where they sent the verification letter to was incorrect. Incompetent agents!