1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 4, 2014 4:45 AM by ChitoReyes

why is it dat i am paying for extra payment d fact i only apply for plan 999...what is dat usage all about?

royalbertrillo

Why is it dat i am paying more than my plan d fact i only apply for 999...please send me detaidetails of plan 999 what is d maximum usage tnks

• Re: why is it dat i am paying for extra payment d fact i only apply for plan 999...what is dat usage all about?
          ChitoReyes

We won't be able to answer you unless you disclose the contents of your billing statement. All details are there as to why you were charged so much.

Or...

You may want to get in touch with the channels in Contact Us or sign up to "My Account" GLOBE for your account details and usage.

Or...

You may want to sign up to "My Account" GLOBE for your account details and usage and view them online.

Please note that additional charges may apply due to a prorated Monthly Recurring Fee to synchronize your initial subscription to your regular billing cycle, excess usage of consumables, subscribed boosters, value added services, uncredited payment or advances or it could also be possible that there was a system glitch.