6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2014 9:57 AM by GlennO

Billing Statement

marz

image1.JPGCan you please help me?

Kumuha po ako ng PLAN sa Globe which yung binabayaran ko lang si 999 pesos per month

but this month bakit po 1,355 pesos ang binayaran ko? please can you explain for me what

happen to my bill?

• Re: Billing Statement
          ChitoReyes

Ang tanong din po ay bakit ninyo binayaran ang hindi ninyo alam na babayarin?

My standard answer is as follows:

We won't be able to answer you unless you disclose the contents of your billing statement. All details are there as to why you were charged so much.

Or...

You may want to get in touch with the channels in Contact Us or sign up to "My Account" GLOBE for your account details and usage.

Or...

You may want to sign up to "My Account" GLOBE for your account details and usage and view them online.

Please note that additional charges may apply due to a prorated Monthly Recurring Fee to synchronize your initial subscription to your regular billing cycle, excess usage of consumables, subscribed boosters, value added services, uncredited payment or advances or it could also be possible that there was a system glitch.

marz

Sir Reyes,

Bakit po kayo ganyan sumagot? Yan po ba ang Standard niyo dito sa Globe?

Bakit hindi ninyo na lang sagutin ang tanung ko? Mahirap po ba?

Ngayon po bakit po kami nacharged ng sobra sa inaasahan namin?

please reply thank you

XyujinX

Hindi po sa globe nagtratrabaho si Sir ChitoReyes.

Hindi po kami taga Globe dito. Globe subscriber lang din po kami kagaya mo..

Yun ay opinion nya lang.

Di namin nakikita bill statement mo kaya di din namin mapapaliwanag kung ano nangyari sa bill statement mo.. Tawag mo na lang sa hotline yan..

marz

thank you

ChitoReyes

Sorry po kung na-offend po kayo sa aking post.

The Globe Community is Globe initiated and guided but it is Community driven. Community members are mostly subscribers and/or people interested in Globe products and services.

We do not have direct access to Globe subscriber information and In order to assist you we would have to know specific details regarding how you were billed to address your problem.

Although you are free to contact Globe directly, we in the community may be able to explain it to you from the point of view of the lay person or subscriber but we need to see the details of your bill. You can post it on this thread (delete or cross out your name/address, account number, phone number).

As I mentioned, additional charges may apply due to a prorated Monthly Recurring Fee to synchronize your initial subscription to your regular billing cycle, excess usage of consumables, subscribed boosters, value added services, uncredited payment or advances or it could also be possible that there was a system glitch. These may be the causes kung bakit may dagdag.

1 of 1 people found this helpful

Hi @Marz! Si Chito ay nag-offer ng tulong sumagot abot kanyang kaalaman bilang long time Globe customer

Tama naman po ang kanyang sagot na ang details ng inyong amount due ay nakalista sa inyong billing statement. Maaari po na ito ay dahil sa pro-rated charges or di kaya ay mayroon po kayong booster na charged on top of your plan.

Maari niyo pong ma-view ang inyong bill at account details sa MyAccount at https://accounts.globe.com.ph

Thanks!