7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2014 5:42 PM by WILLfindways

Confused with globe's retention program.

vaughn1989

Hi im subscribed to my super plan 999 and my contract with globe will end by november. As early as now, Id like to know my options. Ive been trying to ask globe for their retention program but until now Im still left confused. I am aware of the rebate but Im eyeing a note 3. Can somebody help me?

• Re: Confused with globe's retention program.
          WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

vaughn1989 When did you contact Globe about this concern? Anyway, you may try to call 211 again and ask if the (not so) smartphone you prefer is available for recontracting.

Have a wonderful day!

#WeDeserveFarBetter

#BlackBerryPassport

We accept the things we think we deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL

vaughn1989

Thanks. The CSR i talked said that its possible for me to renew my contract and get a note 3 but with a cashout of 19200. I then asked how much would the cashout be for the same device, under a similar plan for a new subscriber. He then told me I have to pay the same amount. This baffles me, so i asked him where the supposed loyalty reward is in that case. to which he relied, "you dont have to submit documents" I mean, Ive been with Globe for 2 years and all I get as a reward is that I wont have to submit the documents. Sounds weird, really.

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

I understand your sentiments.

But this has been discussed again and again, over and over, again and again.

If you want to renew your contract, Globe can always say that you may do so but you won't get a new smartphone.

Globe has no obligation to give wonderful creatures a free smartphone during plan renewal anyway.

Keep in mind that a wonderful subscriber is paying for the network services and not for the (not so) smartphone.

Just imagine the offer of a smartphone with a Cash Out a reward.

But if you really want a Smartphone without a Huge Cashout, ask Globe about it.

#WeDeserveFarBetter

#BothSidesNow

P.S. But I definitely I will request for a Free Smartphone during my next renewal

vaughn1989

I am not implying that it is their responsibility at all. What I meant is if they want their consumers to stick with them, shouldnt they at least offer better plans for those who are renewing contracts than those who are just starting out as new subscribers?

I also got a hint that this topic is not something new which implies that Globe isnt that clear with their loyalty rewards because if everyone understands the terms, no question will be asked. Ive heard this and that from quite a few sources and I guess the best people to answer my question are those who often visit the forum. Thanks WILLfindways

Ill probably consider the rebate if the phone's off the table.

vaughn1989

How about the note 3 being off the list of phones offered under postpaid plan. Ive been looking into the homepage but I dont see the handset in any of the plans. Anybody who can tell me if they actually stopped offering the galaxy note 3?

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures.

The (not so) smartphone you are looking for may be available in other sales channels (Globe Store, Hotline, etc.).

But for Corporate Individual Plans / Business Accounts Recontracting, I am afraid it is no longer available.

#WeDeserveFarBetter