7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2014 11:16 PM by leyah

Postpaid Application Concern

leyah

Just want to confirm, how long does it take to know if my application for postpaid is approve or not. I followed up twice on hotline 211 but they kept on saying the same thing, that they'll forward my concern to the online sales support team but still no feedback as of this moment.  And to my dismay they (agents) told me that it seems that I don't have an account yet which will be their basis if my application was processed. I tried to send an email to the support group as well but still no answer. It's been a week since I applied through online.  In line with this, I was hoping Globe would do  something about this. :(

• Re: Postpaid Application Concern
          zyper95

It is usually takes time to get a result when applying for a postpaid plan online. They only thing that you can do is keep on calling the hotline to follow up. Another way is applying directly at the Globe Store for faster processing.

leyah

Thanks for the advise. Just one more question,if I'll apply at globe store how long will it take to know if my application was approved? Tia :)

zyper95

Usually if you apply via the Globe Store and all the documents you submitted are okay, you should know the result within the day if your application is approved or not.

leyah

Hi,

Just an update, I received a call last Oct 15 from Ms. Mhae of Online Sales and asked me to re-send my requirements since Mr. Charlie who previously handled my application was on emergencyleave. I sent my requirements again the same day as requested. The following day, she asked some details about me and the plan I wanted to apply so she could re-process my application. By afternoon, someone called to verify my application and told me that it is still for approval and once approved, someone will call from the delivery team as to when they'll schedule the delivery of the handset. Globe, please let me know the result the soonest given that processing of my application was delayed for about 2 weeks! Please don't upset me again. :( :( :(

neilph

hi leyah , applying online takes longer.  Sometimes, your application would be lost somewhere....

anyway, did you receive an email confirmation of your application? 

leyah

Hi neilph, yes i received a notification via email. I also received a call from an agent which asked some details about me and the plan i wanted to apply. He also informed me that someone will call to verify my application. Then he forwarded my call to his team leader. But after that, I did not receive any call from Globe and it's been 1 week and 2 days since I applied. It's my fourth time today to follow up this. And as usual, the csr told me that they'll forward my concern to the online sales support group. I'm just upset on their very long time process. Also, they can't even answer the status of your application.

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

Call the hotline and request for a callback from the Online Sales Team within the next 24 hours.

Ask for a Supervisor to assist you or alternately you may send a Tweet to @talk2Globe and ask them how can they assist you, if they can.

Let them know how you feel about the delay.

Have a wonderful weekend!

#WeDeserveFarBetter

#TeamBlackBerry

We accept the things we think we deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL