2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2014 12:08 PM by d347h

How Fast is GoSurf Combo?

d347h

Anyone knows how "fast" go surf combo should be? Coz I'm really not happy about it. I only use it to check for e-mails and it's unbelievably slow.

• Re: How Fast is GoSurf Combo?
          zyper95

Data connection still depend on signal and the area you are currently located. If you fill that you are not able to attain the data speed for your plan, you can try to turn off/on your data connection on your mobile device. If that didn't help, you can try to turn off/on your mobile device then check it again. You can also check how much signal are you receiving on your device. There are a lot of factors affect the slow data connectivity such as data traffic and the number of users connected.

• Re: How Fast is GoSurf Combo?
              d347h

Thanks for the reply I am actually pretty much aware of the various scenarios you mentioned...and I have tried each of them prior to posting. It's just weird that talagang napakabagal nya. I just hope there's a minimum speed they could guaranty their clients. Sayang naman kasi. Parang for two weeks mula nung nag avail ako nito, di ko talaga mapakinabangan. Except for spotify premium account na nagagamit ko lang pag naka-wifi na ako.