2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2014 5:27 PM by markalvinr

recontracting

xanne19

hii called the globe customer service yeterday to follow up on my request for renewal of contract with globe. the customer service representative said that it has been finalized and gave me a reference no., date of delivery is on or before 0ct 15,2014, and said that he will send the recontract form on my email but did not recieve it within the day so i had to follow up again on ur twitter account. my question is where do i send the form after signing it? and if  my request was approved or not because the other rep said the request is still pending and not sure when is the delivery of the unit?recontracting

• Re: recontracting
          Paulo D

Hi xanne19!

Sent you a private message which you can view from the menu above.

• Re: recontracting
              markalvinr

I have also an issue with re-contracting my postpaid line and this is for iPhone 6. After the re-contracting process with the CSR via 211, she gave me an 8-digit reference number and she told me that I can PICK UP the unit via Globe Market Market and not deliver to my address. Naka-ilang follow up na ako sa 211. Pinuntahan ko ang branch nung December 11 pero wala pa sa kanila ang unit. So my assumption also is the delivery problem from their warehouse hanggang sa Globe store. Naka-ilang follow up na rin ako about that. The truth is, it's really very frustrating to follow up about the unit kung pwede ko na bang i-pick up sa Globe store. So now, I'm planning to cancel my re-contract request.