5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2014 10:47 PM by rpsimangan

After 6months of being a postpaid subscriber, do I still need to provide additional requirements if I try to apply for another postpaid plan?

rpsimangan

I've been a postpaid subscriber for almost 6months,just a few days and it will be 6months. I applied for the line only plan which is 599. I tried to ask the globe store at SM muntinlupa and they told me that I can avail plan 999 after October 28, 2014. They also told me that I just need to provide an ID to apply for plan 999 if ever I plan to avail it nextweek. I also tried calling the customer rep from globe, I was confused when the person on the line told me that after 6 months I can only avail plan 499. Then this friday I tried to drop by at the globe store in Market2, they told me that I still need to provide additional requirements like payslip even if I've been a postpaid subscriber for 6months. I really like to avail the plan 999 of globe and get the huawei ascend p7 for 30 months lock in period then cancel my ongoing line only subscription. I'm really confused right now