2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2014 2:04 PM by joshl

Hi globe

cheeneebejasa

i would like to ask about my bill i'm a postpaid subscriber and my bill runs out by 10000+ though I'm not paying it naman talaga. Why? Eh kasi naman, the last time i pay from Globe store, i pay 4500 i think? I thought that was all my utang anng that was totally paId. But then, after a month, when I'm paying for the month i almost forgot, the globe employee told me that my bill was 5000+ again. What? Nagbayad nko ng 4500 nung month na yun, then adter a month, malaki na naman? that was notgood! I cant pay it until now because its 10000+ already!could somebody help me how to lessen it? Though, hndi ko naman lagi gngmig phone ko kasi wala laging signaL! Then, mag 4years na akong globe subscriber, tapos ganto! So sad for me

• Re: Hi globe
          zyper95

Since your concern is about billing dispute, I suggest to get in touch with Globe any of this channel listed at this link Contact Us. You can also visit the nearest Globe Store and have them check and clarify why are you being billed in such amount.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Hi globe
            joshl

Hi cheeneebejasa,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has brought you. Let me assist you on this. My first suggestion is you may register your account in Globe's MyAccount to keep track of your Plan Usage and to avoid bill shock. You may register here: GLOBE

For the meantime, since this is an account-related concern, you may get in touch with our Twitter ream to better help you with this issue https://twitter.com/talk2GLOBE

Hope this helps.