4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2014 4:42 PM by neilph

Iphone 6 Application

leighhugh

My iphone 6 (64gb) application is still on process, I want to ask if anybody here has the idea of possible amount I would be paying once it is approved.

• Re: Iphone 6 Application
          leighhugh

I already talked to a sales representative but she cant answer my question since Iphone 6 application will only be intertained thru online.

neilph

leighhugh there's no published pricing yet for the new iPhones.  Pre-orders start on Nov 7 and I'm sure pricing and related plans will be out then. 

leighhugh

Thank You neilph for the reply. So, applications are for reservation purposes only, so that by the time pricing would be available, that would also be the time confirmation of reservation takes place? How about shifting/changing the application/reservation? I applied for iphone 6 plus but I want to change it to iphone 6, is it possible?

neilph

leighhugh,

applications are for reservation purposes only, so that by the time pricing would be available, that would also be the time confirmation of reservation takes place? ANS: I should think so like last year.

How about shifting/changing the application/reservation? I applied for iphone 6 plus but I want to change it to iphone 6, is it possible? ANS:  That I have no idea yet.  But as per last year with the 5s, you have to reserve again and wait to be approved.  First come first served basis.