1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 4, 2014 4:56 PM by Paulo D

Can someone elucidate to me what an unbilled usage means?

danilyn

I have availed to globe super plan at 349 with 99 pre requisite internet. That would cost me 448 a month. Few days earlier i received a message from 8888 informing of my unbilled usage. This is my first subscription to globe postpaid plan, so can you elaborate to me further what does an unbilled usage mean? I got a little glimpse of idea, but I want confirmation and fact... Thank you.

• Re: Can someone elucidate to me what an unbilled usage means?
          Paulo D

Hi danilyn!

Good day!

Unbilled Charges is the amount on top of your Monthly Service Fee (MSF). It may not reflect charges from the last 2 hours and does not include amount of Share-a-Load transferred, Value-added services charges, and call/text/surfing promo registration fees. Your plan's allocation and freebies will be consumed first before you are charged with the applicable rates.

By the way, you can check your Postpaid Outstanding Balance and other account details via MyAccount. Just register or login at http://accounts.globe.com.ph If you're always on-the-go, you can download GServices app from the Google Play Store (Android devices) and Apple App Store (iOS devices).