9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2014 1:52 PM by ariescamitan

Free Spotify on GLOBE

patrickbusto

How to register to free spotify on GLOBE?

• Re: Free Spotify on GLOBE
          xshinx

spotify premium or the spotify trial?

patrickbusto

Premium

patrickbusto

Trial na rin po

xshinx

for spotify premium 1 month

postpaid: SPOTIFY 299 send to 8888

prepaid SPOTIFY299   send to 8888

variants are

20 - 1day

30 - 2days

99 - 7days

299 - 1month

ariescamitan

Does not work for me. I have Postpaid 299 with GoSurf 299 (700mb with Free Spotify Premium). I searched the forum and tried all the suggestion I can find and none works. Then I go to Globe Store in Robinson Galleria - Ortigas last November 19, 2014 to help me with the problem they tried a few things but none also works so they ask me to leave my name and contact then they told me I received a call from technical support for about 1 to 2 days to solve me issue until now I did not receive any call.

iggy

Hi ariescamitan

Hmmm.. It seems like you want to activate the Spotify Premium that comes bundled with GoSurf 299, am I correct? If that is the case, here are the steps in order for you to activate your free Spotify Premium.

1. Go to this link

2. Enter the Verification code

3. It will then prompt you to log in to your Spotify account.

Hope this helps.

patrickbusto if you have registered to a GoSurf plan 299 and above you get free Spotify Premium for a certain amount of time (I'm not sure if it is currently 3 months or not).

ariescamitan

Hi iggy,

Yes you are right i want to activate the Spotify Premium that is bundled with my Postpaid subscription (Combo package with GoSurf 299 with 700MB+Spotify Premium)

I tried the mention instructions above but having this error message "Oops something wrong, Please try again later" then with Ok button. When I press OK showed another error "Too many redirection occurs"

iggy

ariescamitan are you trying to activate it using your phone's mobile browser or through a computer. I think it's ideal to activate it through your mobile phone instead. Also, do you have any current Spotify premium subscription that is on-going? That might be causing the problem.

If issues still persists, it might be a back-end thing, because we want to isolate all possible root cause, and if it still fails, I suggest that you contact our Twitter Team @talk2globe

ariescamitan

Hi iggy,

I've done it using my Iphone I just been to Globe Store today the rep ask me to uninstall the spotify app first then try again to activate via phone browser then install spotify once again after successfully activate the premium account.

I will reply here if I successfully activated the spotify premium after I done.