9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2014 8:22 AM by iamling143

iPhone 6 Online Reservations  Nov 7, 2014

jadiebelle

iPhone 6 Reservations - Is the website working for you? It's not for me, even after I put in my Reference Number and email address. I pre-registered on October 30, 2014. Let me know please if anyone was able to get through! Thank you.

• Re: iPhone 6 Online Reservations  Nov 7, 2014
          xshinx

the site i think is preparing for the volume of subscriber that will pre-order. and maybe they are making sure all process are correct. so just wait a little bit.

joshl

Hi jadiebelle,

I'm really sorry for this. Are you able to access it already?

jadiebelle

Hi joshl!! Thank you for getting back to me. Yes, I was able to finalize my orders for 2 iPhone 6 64G for my daughters. Reference GTP20946240  and GTP82253207. However, my problem is the Charge to Bill did not appear as my payment option in Step 7. I chose Delivery and COD. The only 3 Payment choices were COD, GCash and Credit Card Straight Pay. I ordered them November 7 at 2pm and November 8 at 9am when Globe had system wide glitches. I have read that the Charge to Bill was fixed for some later in the day (Saturday afternoon), but how about us who saw that choice on Step 6? Please help us convert COD upon Delivery to Delivery and Charge to Bill. The threads here show other people have the same problem. Please help us! Thank you!!

iamling143

I had the same issue. What I did was let an agent send the store (btw I chose pick-up) an email with reference number to change my MOP.

joshl

Hi,

Great to know that you were able to access the site already. Just to clarify, for the "charge to bill" option, it is only available to certain subscribers. Factors considered are the credit limit of the current postpaid plan subscription, and if the current postpaid plan subscription is Plan 999 and above, with 24-months lock-in period.

jadiebelle

Hi joshl.

My Plans are P1799 each and 24 months with each line having a credit limit of P2,000 to P3,000 per line. Our lines were on the Unli Surf P1799 for the last 3 years. I have 5 accounts and 5 lines with Globe. The two (2) iPhone 4S just finished their contracts. What is really frustrating Josh is some were able to call or some were able to take advantage of the site when Globe started improving the site from all the problems it was having. That's when Option 4 - Charge to Bill started appearing. It was pointed out by a lot of commenters here because they were missing from theirs, too.  Paano naman kami? 

fmgerong

Hi globe I also pre-register last Oct 24 with reference number GTP93860538 and after a week nothing changed it is still on going evaluation so I cancelled my application and pre-ordered again this nov 9 with reference number GTP76728918. I cancelled my first registration because everytime I preorder it always says "number already in used". Someone from globe yesterday called me with number 7392500 ( I know its from globe because I searched the number in google and in forums they said its from globe) but I missed their call because I was taking a bath that time. Hope we can get approved bacause I heard that you only have limited stocks btw i pre-ordered iphone 6 gold 16GB.