1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 7, 2014 3:10 PM by ChitoReyes



      Where can I make a recontracting. I'm on bill 32 cycle is it possible for me to upgrade my fone? what are available models for Plan 999 which i have. and where to submit the requirements? and what are needed Thanks much.

        • Re: Recontracting

          Just call 211 from your mobile phone or (02) 7301000 and get connected to the loyalty and rewards department.


          If you decide to avail of the bill rebates then it would be processed then and there. If you would be availing of a device, further instructions would be given to you.