4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2014 2:24 AM by luwimoret

iPhone 6 Low Credit Limit issue

luwimoret

I started my iPhone 6 pre-order with 3000 as my Credit Limit. At the summary section, I decided to change a Combo. But, the page restarted and would not let me go through with Not Enough Credit Limit as an error. I checked my Profile page and my credit limit has been reduced to 1,201. Now, I can not push through with my pre-order.

Checked my online account on globe and it says 3000, but when I go to the iPhone preorder page it says 1201. I called up their hotline to fix this and now talking to @AllyofGlobe via twitter.

• Re: iPhone 6 Low Credit Limit issue
          felnue

May I ask if this is your 2nd account? I guess your 1st account has plan 1799 in it? Ganito din nangyari sa akin. Perhaps the evaluation officer looked into your other account. Shared kasi credit limit ni Globe across all your accounts. Though nagtataka nga ako kasi I have 3 accounts pero ang CL, 3K, 2K, and 1K respectively. Im planninh to increase my credit limit. My first account got a successful pre-order kaninang 11:30 am pero ang pangalawa, hindi, kasi nya nadecrease ang credit limit na naka prompt sa 2nd account.

felnue

baka nga glitch ito. kasi i just called the csr, sabi di daw shared ang cl across all my accounts. i remembered na ang ginawa ko sa 2nd account ko, apply for new line, 2k cl nya tapos nong una, nakapagchoose pa ako ng plan 1799.  then nilog out ko kasi recontracting yong gusto ko. pag login ko sa 2nd account ko ay 201 nalang.

luwimoret

Hi! I only have one account under my name. It seemed that it was an error in their system.

The pre-order page was fixed yesterday and you now have the option to cancel your order on the iPhone pre-order page. After cancelling my transaction, my credit limit returned to its original amount and I was able to place my order.