2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2014 1:02 PM by karkarkar

Iphone 6 pre-order Im getting an invalid reference number or email address

karkarkar

cannot push through with the order confirmation.  Cannot access registration info anymore.

• Re: Iphone 6 pre-order Im getting an invalid reference number or email address
          Paulo D

Hi karkarkar!

Sorry to know this. Has this been resolved? If not, kindly provide your mobile number you used to register for iPhone 6 by updating your account profile here in Globe Community. No need to post your mobile number in the threads. Only Community admins can see your mobile number.

• Re: Iphone 6 pre-order Im getting an invalid reference number or email address
              karkarkar

Hi Paulo,

When i tried to register again, the Iphone 6 model i wanted was out of stock anymore, so i was not able to push thru with the pre-order Since Nov 14 has passed already, been trying to use the landline 7301000 for recontracting, but waiting time is really long -- almost 30 minutes and still no one's answering.  I tried Globe stores, but I was directed to again use the hotlines in the Globe store and again, no one answers.  Honestly, this is getting so frustrating I inquired as a new customer and was told that there were still stocks, but i guess it's allocated to new subscribers.  Anyway, i just hope the situation improves.