4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2014 2:21 PM by lizordona

iphone 6 registratio

katcarable21

hello anyone experiencing problem with registration? ung ref number and email address not valid daw

• Re: iphone 6 registratio
          lizordona

Having problems continuing with my application...it says pre-approved application but when i click continue, it says the device is out of stock pls try later...i was told by a customer service agent to just keep on trying :(

Paulo D

Hi, everyone!

Has this been resolved? If you wish to make changes in your order, kindly go to www.globe.com.ph/iphone6 to make changes using the reference number generated to retrieve your registration. You can choose from other model options. If still out of stock, you may check availability and retry again at a later time. Please take note that stocks are subject to availability.

lizordona

Since early hours of nov 7, i tried to finalize my order but was having difficulties (no stocks, initially no option to change device, etc) until today. How come others were able to finalize? Is there order of preference among subscribers? I am really disappointed :((