6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2014 6:03 PM by fervish

is plan 999 the unlidata for iphone 6 re-contracting?

tin2fc

I just confirmed my reservation for iphone 6 under plan 999.  is this unlidata?  how do I add booster unlicall/text?  how do i update my plan to "charge to bill"?

• Re: is plan 999 the unlidata for iphone 6 re-contracting?
          ChitoReyes

For marketing purposes, Globe has been avoiding using "unlimited" for surfing. Your subscription would depend on the "GoSurf" promo you have subscribed for and you may refer to GoSURF | HELP AND SUPPORT for your queries on that combo.

You can make your modifications (subject to approval) when Globe verifies your pre-order or worst case scenario is that you can change your combos and add/delete boosters every month when your subscription has been activated.

tin2fc

My pre-ordered iphone6 for recontracting will be delivered on Nov 14. I chose cash on delivery. But can I have the cash out for the unit be charged to bill for 24 mos? Will a globe rep call me prior to Nov 14 so I can clarify things first? Thanks!

tin2fc

Can I retain my current plan when I register for re-contracting?

Paulo D

Hi tin2fc!

You may retain your current plan as long as you change your data to GoSurf. By the way, your Plan should be 299 and above. If you meet the criteria for Charge-to-Bill (CTB), you're supposed to see that option when you go to www.globe.com.ph/iphone6

mingnangmeee

wait, its kind of confusing. i CAN retain my current plan as long as i CHANGE my data to GoSurf. Well my plan is unlisurf999. paulos

fervish

mingnangmeee Hi! Hindi ka nag iisa! To my own understanding, Unli Super Surf 999 is capped now for 1 Gig/day or 3 Gig/month. Globe will throttle down your speed to Edge once you reached that limit whichever comes first. Your speed will be back to normal the midnight after you received the warning from 8888. Though you can still browse the net unlimited only with an Edge (2G) connection.

GoSurf on the other hand is in Peso Value. For 999/month you get 5 gig/month. Once you reached that limit your speed will not be slowed down but you will be charged for 2/mb until you reach the anti-bill shocked of 1500 which means from your 999 an additional 501 will be added to your bill.

Comparing the Supersurf and Gosurf, i still prefer Supersurf. If you allow your old plan to be changed, Gosurf policy will be implemented on your plan.

Retaining your plan is not retaining at all. The way i see it, this is Globe's mandatory way of migrating old plans to GoSurf. Although, one thing important is they cannot force you to change it, they need your consent but based on experience Globe and its agents do not explain thoroughly this new offer to its customers. Ganito ang offer nila ngaun sa recontracting so i cancelled my pre-order and stayed with bill rebates.