5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2014 4:13 PM by mgu1123

iPhone 6 order claim stub delivery details

mgu1123

I already finalized and paid my iPhone6 pre-order via credit card. Upon viewing the claim stub and authorization form my delivery address was incomplete! There is no house number and street name. How can I edit this?

I paid online via credit card. Is this straight charge or deferred to 24 months? I have always paid my phones for my lines in 24 months via credit card and I am under the assumption that this is the same or is this only for the charge-to-bill only? Frankly, your Pre-Order process and website is very confusing.

Also, I decided not to avail of the 1 month free Gadget Care and will not sign this agreement form Globe gave me. How do you I cancel this?

• Re: iPhone 6 order claim stub delivery details
          hcescala

Hi mgu1123 if your status is for claiming/delivery, final na po yun...you can call the hotline if they can changed to mailing address.

For the payment, straight po yun unless you choose charged to bill. There was no option kasi on the pre order for installment aside charged to bill

mgu1123

hcescala that is indeed a hassle as there is no difference between by delivery address and billing address but I guess there is no other option but to call hotline which honestly for me is clueless about this entire Pre-Order process as well. When I proceeded to finalizing the address is incomplete in the claim stub and authorization form... such a hassle

hcescala

im sure globe is looking into this, were hoping CSR will call those who pre order prior to delivery

Yup hotline are puzzled, will help you to fix but the truth they are not actually helping you on the real problem, and even no idea of the entire process, Globe choose kasi everything should be done online maybe that was the reason, CSR will help us i think after the pre order process or by Nov 13 or 14 pa

joshl

Hi mgu1123,

Sorry for the confusion. I will endorse your concern to the Support team for further investigation. Kindly reply with your reference number below. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

mgu1123

joshl I have spoken to 4 CSRs already from your Loyalty/Recontracting group since Monday and all of them just said they will endorse it to the proper group handling the delivery tomorrow. The 4th agent I spoke to was a dedicated "iPhone loyalty CSR".. may ganun ba talaga? He mentioned that the shipping address is directly linked to my account's billing address and its just that the system on the Pre-Order just does not show my complete address. But he said the phone should be delivered tomorrow... I will have to see tomorrow if indeed he is saying the truth. To make the long story short, the shipping address should be exactly the same as my billing address but the address on the recontracting form/claim stub does not show my house number and street name. Here is my reference number:

joshl this is the correct reference number on the delivery itself GTP23646833. Hope you can assist. Thank you