3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2014 11:47 AM by hcescala

2ND REFERENCE NUMBER

stewsantosmd

Hi Globe! During my first attempt to pre-order, I eventually cancelled the said order because of some changes to be made but I was already provided with a reference number. Eventually, I was able to successfully place a new order & was given a new reference number along with the claim stub. I was about to re-check the status of my application using the new reference number but I can't seem to log-on using it because it always reveals to be invalid. How to fix this pls? Thanks!

• Re: 2ND REFERENCE NUMBER
          hcescala

Hi stewsantosmd try no to copy paste the information, type reference and email, as long as you did not click the cancel transation dapat oks pa yung new reference mo, if you managed to finished the entire process with claim stub good to go na yun dapat, did you noticed your if your status had changed?

stewsantosmd

I can't view my status because I can't log-in using the new reference number. Whenever I ask for my reference number (using the forgot your reference number button) they still send me the old reference number which was cancelled already. But I was able to keep a screenshot of the claim stub. If only I can validate it by logging-in using the new reference number sana. Help pls!

hcescala

Same scenario pala tayo...i just registered again and it went through..for delivery/claim na status ko even its not my preferred handset baka pwede pang palitan later since out of stock, if not will call the hotline to cancel before delivery then sa gbc na lang ako mag recontract. Nasayang first reference ko which dun reserved na yung preferred handset ko kaso nde ko na magamit to log in.